BOOKS ON RETAIL
These books on retail deliver the collective wisdom of retail store experts to your bookshelf. The RED3 library carries retail design guides and books about POS design, holiday advertising, window displays, retail branding, restaurant design, and much more. Read, learn, profit!
Once you place an order you will have a PDF emailed to you within 24 hrs.
If you are planning to open a new store or to remodel an existing
one, this book will both save you money and increase your sales.
A must for every merchant interested in designing a profitable store.
Table of Contents
A. The Author (Who’s Jeff Grant)
B. Introduction (Me a retailer?)
1. Budgeting Store Design, Construction & Fixtures
(Max your bang for buck)
2. Retail Creation (The Players)
3. Retail Lease Analysis and Negotiation
4. Working With Retail Designers
5. Storefront + Sign Considerations
6. Store Layout and Colors (Drive sales)
7. Retail Floorcoverings (materials and layout)
8. Ceilings and Soffits
9 Retail Lighting Design (The crucial element)
10. Display Fixtures for flexibility
11. Visual Merchandising that sings
12. Sound, Video, Graphics and Scent
13. Choreography (The Zen of Shop Building)
14. Website marketing strategies for Retailers
15. Evaluating Your Existing Store
AP-1 Store Planning Check List
AP-2 Selecting a name for your store
AP-3 Green Retailing
AP-4 Retailing in a down economy
AP-5 List of Retail Websites + Associations
AP-6 100 Pages of Sample Store Plans: